Our consultants can provide the following assistance in this highly specialized and often complex area of UK immigration law.
- Prepare a balanced and realistic appraisal of the prospects for appeal through an initial assessment of the reasons for refusal of an application.
- Prepare representations prior to the tribunal.
- Prepare and lodge grounds of appeal within the prescribed timeframes.
- Draft and prepare witness statements.
- Prepare appeal bundles for the asylum and immigration tribunal.
- Represent at hearings.
- Advise on grounds for reconsideration where required and prepare and serve application for reconsideration.
Visalogic is registered to the highest level with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and is permitted to deal with complex casework, substantive preparation for appeal work and representation before the Immigration Appellate Authority (IAA). We have a proud record of preparing and achieving successful appeals representing a vast range of circumstances. Our qualified and experienced consultants are on hand to assist with all aspects of your appeal and will ensure that you are receiving the correct advice and guidance at all times.