As a provider of immigration and work permit consultancy services, our most significant adverse environmental impacts involve the consumption of resources through our use of energy and office supplies. Individually and as a group we acknowledge that there are elements of our day-to-day activities and operations that will inevitably have an impact on the environment in a variety of ways.
As an organisation we aspire to minimise the potentially harmful effects of our actions wherever and whenever possible. We will achieve this by:
- Operating our business in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- Complying with relevant environmental legislation as a minimum level of performance, and where appropriate, exceeding these requirements.
- Minimising waste to the lowest practical level, by adopting improved operating practices and recycling materials whenever practical.
- Purchasing and consuming environmentally friendly materials when appropriate.
- Minimising our consumption of water and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
- Ensuring that all waste is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Raising the awareness of staff so that each and every member of staff is responsible for ensuring that any environmental impact is minimised.
- Continuously seeking to find new ways to improve our environmental performance, and measuring our progress as best we can on an annual basis.
At Visalogic we recognise our responsibility towards protection of the environment, and this statement acts as a commitment of both management and employees towards minimising the environmental impact of our operations.